- Concentrated Beef Stock
- Knorr Beef Stock Pot 4×28 g are perfect with all your red meat dishes.
- Get that extra kick with Knorr Stock Pot Beef! This versatile little pot combines a variety of rich, robust flavours, which are guaranteed to bring real flavour to a wide range of dishes. Our Beef Stock Pots are gluten free to cater for those on gluten-free diet.
- On top of mouth-watering and delicious taste, our Beef Stock Pot is quick and easy to prepare. Simply add the stock directly to your dishes or, alternatively, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water. Additionally, for a lighter stock, use 750ml of water. Either way, Knorr stock will be ready in minutes! A delicious mix of gluten-free ingredients melts in easily, ensuring an irresistibly deep meaty flavour for superb dishes.
- You can find a great selection of recipes from Knorr and discover our other quality stock pot variants such as Lamb and Mushroom at www.knorr.com/uk.
- All Knorr Stock Pots are also free from artificial preservatives, artificial colours and added MSG, making them an excellent choice for creating a family-favourite meal. We rely on high-quality ingredients to create delicious stocks, gravies, soups and seasonings enjoyed by families across the world. Bring an irresistible depth of flavour to your dishes - making them winners every time.
- Knorr Beef Stock Pot is a rich, flavoursome stock containing quality ingredients, slowly cooked with carrots and parsley
- Add some rich meaty taste to your dishes, in minutes, with our melt-in Knorr Beef Stock Pots
- Gluten free Stock Pot? Yes, of course
- Our Stock Pots are free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Each versatile little pot will enrich dishes ranging from stews, pies and even ribs, effortlessly melting to bring a full and rich taste
- Did you know, you can either add Knorr Beef Stock Pot directly to your dish, or alternatively, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water?
- Pack size: 112G
Concentrated beef stock (66%) (water, beef extract), salt, beef fat (5.2%) [beef fat, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], flavourings, yeast extract, potassium chloride, palm fat, gelling agents (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), sugar, caramel syrup, maltodextrin, carrots†, lovage root†, leek† (0.1%), parsley† (0.1%). †From sustainable agriculture
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened store in refrigerator and use within 3 days.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Knorr Stock Pots:
- - Adding directly to your dish.
- - Alternatively, dissolving into 500ml of boiling water.
- - For a lighter stock, use 750ml of water.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||21 kJ||22 kJ||394 kJ||28 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||5 kcal||5 kcal||95 kcal||6 kcal|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||6.9 g||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.2 g||0.2 g||3.4 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||3.4 g||<0.5 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1.6 g||<0.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||0.9 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||4.2 g||<0.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.8 g||0.85 g||15.2 g||1.1 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 264 g. ( Pack contains 16 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.