- Concentrated Beef Stock
- Knorr has created this versatile little pot that combines a variety of rich, robust flavours, which are guaranteed to bring real flavour to a wide range of dishes that will delight your friends and family. The authentic flavours of Knorr Stock Pot Beef 8 x 28g are perfect with all your red meat dishes.
- On top of tasting delicious, our Beef Stock Pot is quick and easy to prepare. Simply add the stock directly to your dishes, or alternatively, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water. Additionally, for a lighter stock, use 750ml of water, you choose whichever way you fancy! Either way, Knorr stock will be ready in minutes! All Knorr Stock Pots are also free from artificial preservatives, artificial colours and added MSG, making them an excellent choice for creating a family-favourite meal!
- Use Knorr Stock Pot to create a delicious, rich accompaniment to your main dish. You can find a great selection of recipes from Knorr and discover our other quality stock pot variants such as Lamb and Mushroom at www.knorr.com/uk, do not hesitate to take a look! Looking for some inspiration… why not try our Bolognese Sauce? A classic Italian dish that's popular with all ages. To discover this recipe go to www.knorr.com/uk/recipe-ideas/quick-bolognese-sauce.html
- At Knorr we believe if you cook with a great stock, made with carefully selected ingredients, slowly simmered, with a rich flavour it will taste so good, you may need a bigger table to satisfy all of your friends and family!
- We also believe that good food matters and everyday meals can be just as magical as special occasions. We source high-quality ingredients to create delicious stocks, gravies, soups and seasonings enjoyed by families across the world.
- Knorr Stock Pot Beef 8 x 28g is a rich, flavoursome stock containing quality ingredients and real meat juices
- Add some serious meaty taste to your dishes, in minutes, with our melt-in Knorr Beef Stock Pots
- Gluten-free? Yes, of course
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives, phew
- Each versatile little pot will enrich dishes ranging from stews, pies and even ribs, effortlessly melting to bring a rich taste
- Did you know, you can either add Knorr Beef Stock Pot directly to your dish, or alternatively, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water?
- Pack size: 224G
Concentrated beef stock (66%) (water, beef extract), salt, beef fat (5.2%) [beef fat, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], flavourings, yeast extract, potassium chloride, palm fat, gelling agents (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), sugar, caramel syrup, maltodextrin, carrots†, lovage root†, leek† (0.1%), parsley† (0.1%). †From sustainable agriculture
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened store in refrigerator and use within 3 days.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Knorr Stock Pots:
- - Adding directly to your dish.
- - Alternatively, dissolving into 500ml of boiling water.
- - For a lighter stock, use 750ml of water.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||21 kJ||22 kJ||394 kJ||28 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||5 kcal||5 kcal||95 kcal||6 kcal|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||6.9 g||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.2 g||0.2 g||3.4 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||3.4 g||<0.5 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1.6 g||<0.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||0.9 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||4.2 g||<0.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.8 g||0.85 g||15.2 g||1.1 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 264 g. ( Pack contains 32 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.