- Chicken Stock Cubes
- Need a gluten free stock cube that adds a rich flavour to all your chicken dishes? Use the UK & Ireland’s Favourite Chicken Stock Cube! Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes are made with natural, nutritious and sustainably sourced ingredients - a carefully selected blend of herbs, seasonings, and meat juices that give you the rich flavour foundation that's at the heart of any dish, whether a chicken stew, delicious sauce, tasty soup or any other exciting food you want to try.
- Dissolve a cube into 450 ml of boiling water, add a cube directly into the dish, or mix a cube with a little olive oil and rub onto meat. Try our recipe for chicken casserole: fry 600 g skinless chicken thighs in 1 tbsp oil, add 2 cloves garlic and 200 g sliced mushrooms. Add 500 ml Knorr stock and 50 ml white wine. Simmer 30 mins until cooked. Stir in 2 tbsp single cream and enjoy!
- Knorr also has a wide range of stock cubes ideal for any dish, including Vegetable Stock Cubes, Lamb Stock Cubes, Rich Beef Stock Cubes (for your beefy family favourites), Beef Stock Cubes (for when you need a more delicate beef stock), Ham Stock Cubes, Pork Stock Cubes, and Fish Stock Cubes. We’ve got all your dishes covered. We sustainably source high-quality ingredients to create delicious and authentic flavours that can be enjoyed by families across the world. Knorr is good for you and good for the planet - the package is made with 100% sustainably sourced carton.
- Add rich tastes to your dishes with Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes and bring delicious and authentic flavours into your life
- Contains only quality, carefully selected, natural, and sustainably sourced blends of herbs, seasonings, and chicken meat juices to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle
- Quick and easy to prepare – just dissolve a stock cube into 450 ml of boiling water and stir into your dish to enjoy that great chicken flavour
- Our gluten-free chicken stock contains no added MSG and is free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavour enhancers
- Cook like the great chefs with Knorr chicken stock and bring more joy into your life with all kinds of dishes - soups, stews, casseroles, sauces, and more
- The rich and flavourful foundation of a Knorr stock cube is an easy way to make a chicken dish stand out
- Pack size: 80G
Salt, starch, vegetable fats (palm, shea, sal), yeast extract, sugar, chicken fat (3%)[chicken fat, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], flavourings, chicken (1%)[chicken, salt, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], spices (turmeric †, pepper, CELERY seeds), lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice), onion powder †, parsley †, caramel syrup, maltodextrin. † Sustainably grown
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Chicken Casserole Fry 600g skinless chicken thighs in 1 tbsp oil, add 2 cloves garlic and 200g sliced mushrooms. Add 500ml Knorr stock and 50ml white wine. Simmer 30 mins till cooked. Stir in 2 tbsp single cream.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||30 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||7 kcal|
|Fat (g)||0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||0.5 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.92 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|
|1 portion = 102 g. ( Pack contains 36 portions )||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.