- Concentrated Chicken Stock
- Treat your taste buds and add an extra boost of taste to your dishes with Knorr Chicken Stock Pot 8 × 28g. With quality ingredients, the authentic flavours of Knorr Chicken Stock Pot are perfect with dishes ranging from risottos to pies, soups, chicken stew and more.
- Our Chicken Stock Pots are gluten free to cater for those on gluten free diet. On top of the mouth-watering taste, our Chicken Stock Pots are quick and easy to prepare. Simply add the stock directly to your dishes, or, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water. Additionally, for a lighter stock, use 750ml of water. Either way, Knorr stock will be ready in minutes! All Knorr Stock Pots are also free from artificial preservatives, artificial colours and added MSG, making them an excellent choice for creating a family-favourite meal!
- Use Knorr Stock Pot to create a delicious main dish. You can find a great selection of recipes from Knorr and discover our other quality stock pot variants such as Lamb and Mushroom at www.knorr.com/uk.
- At Knorr, we source high-quality ingredients to create delicious stocks, gravies, soups and seasonings enjoyed by families across the world. Bring an irresistible depth of flavour to your dishes - making them winners every time.
- Stir in rich taste with Knorr Chicken Stock Pot 8 x 28g, which is made from carefully selected quality ingredients
- Knorr Chicken Stock Pots enhance the flavours in your dishes and adds an irresistible depth of taste to your dish
- Gluten free diet? Our Chicken Stock Pots are gluten free
- Our Stock Pots are free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Each versatile little stock pot will enrich dishes ranging from risottos to pies, soup and more, effortlessly melting to bring a full and rich taste
- Did you know, you can add Knorr Chicken Stocks directly to your dish, or, dissolve them into 500ml of boiling water?
- Pack size: 224G
Concentrated chicken stock (water, chicken) (36%), glucose syrup, salt, sugar, flavourings, yeast extract, chicken fat (2%), carrots, palm fat, potassium chloride, leek, gelling agent (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), parsley, garlic, caramel syrup, maltodextrin, carrot juice concentrate, colour (mixed carotenes)
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Product can crystallize – this is a natural process which doesn’t impact on product quality.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Knorr Stock Pots: Adding directly to your dish, each versatile little pot will enrich gravies, pastas or even stir fries, smoothly melting to bring a full and rich taste. Alternatively, dissolving into 500ml of boiling water will make a delicious stock for soups, risottos or casseroles. For a lighter stock, use 750ml of water.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||36 kJ||38 kJ||680 kJ||48 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||8 kcal||9 kcal||160 kcal||11 kcal|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||4 g||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||1.5 g||<0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||1.4 g||1.5 g||26 g||1.9 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||9 g||0.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||0.7 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||4 g||<0.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.8 g||0.83 g||15 g||1 g|
|Potassium (mg)||63.6 mg||67.1 mg||0||83.9 mg|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 132 g. ( Pack contains 32 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.