- Concentrated Vegetable Stock (17% Vegetables)
- Knorr has created this tasty Vegetable Stock Pot 4 × 28g that combines a variety of rich, tasty flavours, which are guaranteed to bring real flavour to a wide range of dishes. Our Knorr Vegetable Stock Pots are gluten free to cater for the needs of those on gluten free diet. On top of tasting delicious, our Vegetable Stock Pot is quick and easy to prepare. Simply add the stock directly to your dishes, or, dissolve into 500 ml of boiling water. Additionally, for a lighter stock, use 750 ml of water. Looking for another top tip? Make a tasty soup using whatever vegetables you have, toss everything into a pan with our Vegetable Stock Pot and water, boil until cooked and blitz with a blender. Either way, Knorr stock will be ready in minutes! Knorr Stock Pots are suitable for vegetarians and also, free from artificial preservatives, artificial colours and added MSG, making them an excellent choice for creating a family-favourite meal! We also have a range of Organic Stock Pots that will add rich flavour to your dishes, check our website at www.knorr.co.uk to find more inspirations. We source high-quality ingredients to create delicious stocks, gravies, soups and seasonings enjoyed by families across the world.
- Stir in rich taste with Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot 4 × 28 g, which is made from carefully selected quality ingredients
- Knorr Vegetable Stock Pots enhance the flavours in your dishes and adds an irresistible depth of taste to your dish
- Suitable for Vegetarians and gluten-free? Yes, of course
- Our Stock Pots are free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Each versatile little Stock Pot will enrich vegetarian dishes ranging from risottos to pasta, vegetable soup and more
- Did you know, you can either add Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot directly to your dish, or, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water?
- Pack size: 112G
Concentrated vegetable stock (65%) (water, leek†, carrots† (0.2%), red pepper† (1.7%), CELERIAC†), salt, yeast extract, palm fat, sugar, potassium chloride, gelling agents (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), spices (CELERY seeds, lovage root†, nutmeg, pepper), flavourings, CELERY juice concentrate†, carrot juice concentrate†, leek juice concentrate†, onion juice concentrate†, parsley† (0.1%), caramel syrup, maltodextrin. †From sustainable agriculture
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened store in refrigerator and use within 3 days.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Knorr Stock Pots:
- - Adding directly to your dish.
- - Alternatively, dissolving into 500ml of boiling water.
- - For a lighter stock, use 750ml of water.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||22 kJ||23 kJ||418 kJ||29 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||5 kcal||6 kcal||100 kcal||8 kcal|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||5.3 g||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.1 g||0.2 g||2.7 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||6.4 g||<0.5 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||4.1 g||<0.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1.3 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||6.2 g||<0.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.78 g||0.83 g||14.6 g||1 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 264 g. ( Pack contains 16 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.