- Concentrated Lime Juice Cordial
- L. Rose first imported lime juice from the West Indies in the 1980's. Trade thrived because merchant ships were compelled to carry lime or lemon juice. Lauchlan Rose devised a method for preserving juice without alcohol and so he invented the world's first concentrated fruit drink.
- Coca-Cola and the Environment
- Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
By Appointment To Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Suppliers of Lime Juice Cordial L. Rose & Co. Ltd. London
- Pack size: 1000ML
(As diluted):, Water, Lime Juice from Concentrate (5%), Sugar, Citric Acid, Flavourings, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Colours (Carotenes, Green S)
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Store in a cool dry place.Once open consume within 3 to 4 weeks. Best before end: See base or neck of bottle for date.
Preparation and Usage
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with still or sparkling water for a refreshing drink
- Dilute 4 parts water to 1 part cordial.
- If for toddlers add extra water.
Number of uses
1L makes approx. 20 servings
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Diluted As Recommended Per: 100ml||Diluted As Recommended Per: 250ml (%*)|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||4.9g||12g (14%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|1L makes approx 20 servings||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.