- The Original Caramelised Biscuit
- Watch our tv advert on lotusbiscuits.co.uk
- The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasteful biscuit continues to conquer the world.
- It secret?!
- Its unique flavour, iconic shape and crunchy bite.
- For many, it's their cup of coffee's best companion. For others, it's an irresistible treat on its own.
- How do you like it best?
- How can a small biscuit taste so great?
- The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town.
- Small biscuit unique taste
- Just a handful of natural ingredients
- No colours
- No added flavours
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Pack size: 250G
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil from sustainable and certified plantations, Rapeseed Oil), Candy Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Soya Flour, Salt, Cinnamon
- Contains: Soya, Wheat
Number of uses
± 32 biscuits per pack
- Free From Colours
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per biscuit 7,8g||%*|
|Energy||2032 kJ/484 kcal||158 kJ/38 kcal||2|
|of which saturates||8.0g||0.6g||3|
|of which sugars||38.1g||3.0g||3|
|* = Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.