- Soluble Coffee
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeuki
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/original
- Start your day with a full flavoured coffee
- The full flavour of NESCAFÉ Original makes it the Nation's favourite coffee (1). Grab a mug and start your day with the great taste of our distinctive blend. Our medium-dark roasted coffee beans and advanced double-filter technology, give every mug of NESCAFÉ Original a rich, full flavour.
- Discover the full-flavoured taste of the Nation's favourite coffee (1)
- (1) Source: Global data, Volume sales, 52w/e Feb 2018
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of the NESCAFÉ Original family? Top up your coffee jar with NESCAFÉ Original Refill; discover a convenient coffee solution with NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 and enjoy a great decaff coffee, with NESCAFÉ Original Decaff.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Experience a rich coffee flavour with every mug
- Savour a fantastic coffee aroma when you open the jar
- Enjoy the taste of NESCAFÉ Original every morning
- Pack size: 50G
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your favourite mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot water.
- 3) Enjoy your full-flavoured coffee!
Number of uses
This pack makes 55g mugs One mug = 1tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.1||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.