- Fortified Mixed Whole Grain Sweetened Cereal Os with Honey
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Visit us at www.nestlecereals.co.uk
- Rated By You*
- *Rated on average 4.8 by 217 consumer reviews posted on nestlecereals.co.uk as of 26/10/2020
- Authentic Reviews
- Your opinion matters. Leave us a review @nescr.uk/reviews
- Little Os, Happy Days
- Discover the little wonders that your breakfast hoops contain! Made with 5 crunchy wholegrains and delicious real honey, 9 vitamins and minerals and no artificial colours or flavours.
- Whole grain as our main ingredients and no artificial colours or flavours
- What is Whole Grain?
- Whole Grain is the complete grain. Unlike refined grain none of these 3 parts have been taken away.
- Core (only Found in Whole Grain)
- Fibre Rich Bran Layer
- Starchy Centre
- Good to Know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 81.3g of Whole Grain.
- Packaging reduction applies to Multigrain Cheerios, Honey Cheerios and Chocolatey Cheerios.
- We guarantee every serving of Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Bag - Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- Don't Forget to Recycle
- Please recycle your box and bag, your bag can be recycled with carrier bags at large supermarkets
- Nutritional Compass®
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Whole grain no.1 ingredient
- Fibre from 5 Whole Grains
- 9 Vitamins and Minerals
- A Source of Protein
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 370G
- A Source of Protein
Whole Grain Oat Flour (28.1%), Whole Grain Wheat (28.1%), Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flour (16.9%), Wheat Starch, Honey (4.1%), Whole Grain Maize Flour (1.9%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (1.9%), Calcium Carbonate, Invert Sugar Syrup, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Molasses, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Natural Flavouring, Iron, Vitamin C, B3, B5, D, B9, B6, B2
- May also contain Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items...
- 125ml of Milk
- A Glass of Water
- Fresh Fruit 1 of Your 5-a-Day
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
Number of uses
12 Servings in This Pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Bag. Recycle with bags at larger stores Box. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30 serving||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.2g||20g||1%|
|of which sugars||22.4g||6.7g||90g||7%|
|Vitamins & Minerals:||%RI*||%RI*|
|Vitamin D||2.5µg 51%||0.76µg 15%|
|Vitamin C||55mg 68%||16mg 21%|
|Riboflavin||0.89mg 64%||0.27mg 19%|
|Niacin||11mg 69%||3.3mg 21%|
|Vitamin B6||0.92mg 66%||0.28mg 20%|
|Folic Acid||180µg 90%||54.0µg 27%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.3mg 54%||0.98mg 16%|
|Calcium||502mg 63%||151mg 19%|
|Iron||10mg 71%||3.0mg 21%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.