- A unique recipe featuring a smooth texture and an unmistakable hazelnut and cocoa taste
- You can enjoy your breakfast in so many ways with the great and unique taste of Nutella®
- Nutella® has an authentic taste of hazelnuts and cocoa and its unique creaminess intensifies the flavour. It is so delicious that even a small amount is highly satisfying: 15g/1 heaped tsp of Nutella® is enough to guarantee an unbeatable taste and a pleasurable experience.
- Because the taste is simply unique! The secret is its special recipe, with selected ingredients only choosing the freshest raw materials, chosen according to a sustainable sourcing with great attention to their quality.
- One spread on bread of Nutella for breakfast is a very tasty experience to give the day a positive start
- At Ferrero, we bring a little bit of pleasure to life through our iconic and much-loved brands.
- For over 50 years, we have been committed to providing our UK consumers with high quality products such as Kinder Surprise, Ferrero Rocher, Tic Tac, Nutella and Thorntons. We are driven by our pursuit for quality and excellence, whilst staying true to our values as a family-owned business.
- For us this all starts with placing Quality at the Heart of everything we do.
- This value runs throughout our entire business, from our approach to nutrition and sustainability, to the role we play within our communities, to the unique experiences we create for our consumers.
- 7 ingredients, no hydrogenated fats, no preservatives, no colorings
- We are committed to a responsible sourcing of our ingredients protecting the environment and improving the livelihood of farmers and their communities. Read more on our actions and partners nutella.com/sustainability
- Verified by SGS - sgs.com/nutella
- Pack size: 200G
Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts (13%), Skimmed Milk Powder (8.7%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (7.4%), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin
Keep at Room Temperature.Do Not Store in The Fridge Best Before: See Lid
Number of uses
15g portion = 1 teaspoon
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (15g)||%RI* Per portion|
|of which Saturates g||10.6||1.6||8%|
|of which Sugars g||56.3||8.4||9%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|15g portion = 1 teaspoon||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.