- A Tomato and Butter Based Sauce with Fenugreek and Green Cardamom.
- Recipe inspiration: www.pataks.com
- Rinse - Lid On - Recycle
- Chilli rating - Mild - 1
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Pack size: 450G
Water, Tomato (10%), Single Cream (Milk) (10%), Butter (Milk) (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Concentrated Tomato Purée (2.5%), Dried Onions, Ground Spices (Spices, Coriander, Cumin), Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Salt, Smoked Ground Paprika, Acids (Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Green Cardamom, Paprika Extract, Dried Fenugreek Leaf
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Best Before End: See LidStore in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately.
Preparation and Usage
- Shopping List
- 4 chicken breasts or 400g paneer
- Easy Butter Chicken for 4
- 1 Fry the diced chicken breasts or paneer for 5 Mins in a little oil until sealed.
- 2 Add the sauce and simmer for 15 Mins until the chicken or paneer is cooked through.
- Try adding a handful of peppers whilst simmering the sauce.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.0g|
|of which sugars||5.2g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.