- A Tomato Based Sauce with Peppers, Coconut and Coriander.
- Recipe inspiration: www.pataks.com
- Rinse - Lid On - Recycle
- Chilli rating - Medium - 2
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Pack size: 450G
Water, Red & Green Peppers (8%), Tomato (6%), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Ground Spices (3%) (Spices, Coriander), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Dried Onion, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Desiccated Coconut (1%), Garlic Purée, Salt, Ginger Purée, Acids (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Cumin Seed, Mustard Powder, Paprika Extract, Dried Coriander Leaf
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Best Before End: See lid.Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately.
Preparation and Usage
- Shopping List
- 400g king prawns or 400g paneer
- Easy Jalfrezi for 4
- 1 Fry the king prawns or diced paneer for 3 Mins in a little oil until sealed.
- 2 Add the sauce and simmer for 12 Mins until the prawns or paneer are cooked through.
- Try adding a handful of peppers whilst simmering the sauce.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which sugars||5.0g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.