- A Cream and Coconut Based Sauce with Aromatic Spices.
- Recipe inspiration: www.pataks.com
- Rinse - Lid On - Recycle
- Chilli rating - Mild - 1
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Pack size: 450G
Water, Sugar, Desiccated Coconut (4%), Single Cream (Milk) (4%), Creamed Coconut (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Double Cream (Milk) (1%), Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Ground Spices (Spices, Cumin, Fennel, Turmeric), Dried Onion, Salt, Acid (Lactic Acid), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Dried Coriander Leaf
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Best Before End: See lid.Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately.
Preparation and Usage
- Shopping List
- 4 chicken breasts or 400g of paneer
- Easy Korma for 4
- 1 Fry diced chicken breasts or paneer for 5 Mins in a little oil until sealed.
- 2 Add the sauce and simmer for 15 Mins until the chicken or paneer is cooked through.
- Try adding 2 1/2 cups of green peas whilst simmering the sauce.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.7g|
|of which sugars||6.7g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.