- Gluten free sage and onion stuffing mix made with rice flour and gram flour.
- Gluten free
- Made with our finest ingredients
- No artificial preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150G
Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Vegetable Fibre, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt), Gram Flour, Dried Onion (8%), Toasted Onion (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Colour (Ammonia Caramel)
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place.Best Before End See Base of Carton
Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, fan oven to 200ºC, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 265ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage
- There's so much you can do with Paxo...
- Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausage meat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your roasts taste fantastic. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Why not try serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as a stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 7 stuffing balls
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||(cooked as per instructions on pack) per 100g||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (50g)|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||3.8g||1.9g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|This pack makes approximately 7 stuffing balls|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.