- Black Tea
- At PG tips, we have been making a quality tasting cuppa for 85 years. When it comes to tea, we know our stuff and that’s why PG tips is Britain’s No.1 tea brand. Our Pyramid® tea bags let our tea roam free. They act as a mini teapot allowing our finest tea leaves room to move and infuse to give you a great tasting cuppa, time after time. It's pyramid perfection.
- PG tips are proud to say that we were the first tea in the UK to carry the Rainforest Alliance™ seal which means that we’re working to look after the environment and support our cherished tea farmers. Our tea is farmed by workers earning a decent wage, with access to good quality housing, medical care and education for their children. The best way to enjoy our tasty tea: Pop your Pyramid® tea bag into hot water and let it brew to your favourite strength. Add in a spoonful of sugar and a splash of milk if preferred. Mmm…
- But wait there’s more, we have lots of other tasty brews for you to try. Want to cut the caffeine? Try our new Tasty Decaf tea blend which has a rich, rounded taste. Dairy-Free? Try our Perfect with Dairy-Free teabags which are specially blended for dairy alternatives. Like a strong tea? Make our Extra Strong tea bags your new everyday tea! Or indulge in something extra special with our delicious Gold blend - which is no ordinary tea!
- If you love PG tips tea bags and loose tea and think it's the best black tea, don't keep it a secret! Write a review and share your favourite cuppa with the world. (Nielsen Data Black Tea Total Volume Sales MAT Feb 2017)
- PG tips Pyramid® teabags are cleverly designed to give the tea leaves more room to move, releasing the great PG tips taste
- Whether it’s a morning wake up or a bedtime brew, the taste of PG tips is sure to hit the spot when you need it most!
- To brew the perfect cuppa, pop your Pyramid® tea bag in hot water. Let the flavour infuse for 1 – 2 minutes, add milk and sugar if preferred, then enjoy!
- PG tips tea is made with tea leaves from Rainforest Alliance Certified Estates
- We support our lovely tea farmers, ensuring that they earn just wages, with access to decent housing, medical care and education for their children
- Why not try our other delicious teas? Like our ‘Tasty Decaf’ blend which has a rich, rounded taste, or ‘Perfect with Dairy-Free’ that’s specially blended for dairy-free alternatives
- Pack size: 116G
Cool, dry conditions.
Preparation and Usage
- Use 1 bag per cup, add freshly boiled water (100°C) and allow to infuse to your preferred strength.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||2 kJ||59 kJ||4 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||<1 kcal||14 kcal||<1 kcal||1%|
|Fat (g)||0 g||0.5 g||0 g||0%|
|of which saturates (g)||0 g||0.3 g||0 g||0%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.01 g||1.4 g||<0.01 g||0%|
|of which sugars (g)||0 g||1.4 g||0 g||0%|
|Fibre (g)||0 g||0||0 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||0.1 g||1.1 g||0.2 g||0.4%|
|Salt (g)||0 g||<0.01 g||0 g||0%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 2.9 g. ( Pack contains 40 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.