- Black Tea
- At PG tips, we have been making a quality tasting cuppa for 85 years. When it comes to tea, we know our stuff and that’s why PG tips is Britain’s No.1 tea brand (according to Nielsen Data Black Tea Total Volume Sales MAT Feb 2017). Our Pyramid tea bags let our tea roam free. They act as a mini teapot allowing our finest tea leaves room to move and infuse to give you a great tasting cuppa, time after time. It's pyramid perfection.
- PG tips are proud to say that we were the first tea in the UK to carry the Rainforest Alliance seal which means that we’re working to look after the environment and support our cherished tea farmers. Our tea is farmed by workers earning a decent wage, with access to good quality housing, medical care and education for their children. The best way to enjoy our tasty tea: Pop your Pyramid tea bag into hot water and let it brew to your favourite strength. Add in a spoonful of sugar and a splash of milk if preferred. Mmm…
- But wait there’s more, we have lots of other tasty brews for you to try. Want to cut the caffeine? Try our new Tasty Decaf tea blend which has a rich, rounded taste. Dairy-Free? Try our Perfect with Dairy-Free teabags which are specially blended for dairy alternatives. Like a strong tea? Make our Extra Strong tea bags your new everyday tea. Or indulge in something extra special with our delicious Gold blend - which is no ordinary tea!
- If you love PG tips tea bags and loose tea and think it's the best black tea, don't keep it a secret! Write a review and share your favourite cuppa with the world.
- PG tips biodegradable Pyramid teabags are cleverly designed to give the tea leaves more room to move, releasing the great PG tips taste
- Whether it’s a morning wake up or a bedtime brew, the taste of PG tips breakfast tea is sure to hit the spot when you need it most!
- To brew the perfect cuppa, pop your Pyramid tea bag in hot water, let the flavour infuse for 1 – 2 minutes, add milk and sugar if preferred, then enjoy!
- PG tips tea is made with tea leaves from Rainforest Alliance Certified Estates
- We support our lovely tea farmers, ensuring that they earn just wages, with access to decent housing, medical care and education for their children
- Why not try our other delicious teas? Like our ‘Tasty Decaf’ blend which has a rich, rounded taste, or ‘Perfect with Dairy-Free’ that’s specially blended for dairy-free alternatives
- Pack size: 232G
Cool, dry conditions.
Preparation and Usage
- Use 1 bag per cup, add freshly boiled water (100°C) and allow to infuse to your preferred strength.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||2 kJ||59 kJ||4 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||<1 kcal||14 kcal||<1 kcal||1%|
|Fat (g)||0 g||0.5 g||0 g||0%|
|of which saturates (g)||0 g||0.3 g||0 g||0%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.01 g||1.4 g||<0.01 g||0%|
|of which sugars (g)||0 g||1.4 g||0 g||0%|
|Fibre (g)||0 g||0||0 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||0.1 g||1.1 g||0.2 g||0.4%|
|Salt (g)||0 g||<0.01 g||0 g||0%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 2.9 g. ( Pack contains 80 portions )||-||-||-||-|