- Noodles in a Chicken and Mushroom flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of soy sauce.
- Hungry but short on time? Try the Nation's Favourite instant noodle brand*. They’re dead easy to make and only take 4 minutes, so even if you aren't a master chef, you can get stuck in. So, if you're hungry and looking for a quick, convenient and tasty solution, we’ve got the noodles for you. Less time cooking, more time chasing your dreams... Enjoy! How to make it yourself? It’s simple and quick. Rip off the lid. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level and re-cover with lid. Leave alone for 2 minutes, then add the sachet for that extra flavour! Just 2 more minutes to wait - then grab a fork, give it a good stir and dig in. (Make sure you eat it while hot, of course. Do not reheat). Want to pimp up your chicken noodles? We think the pot is already perfect but if you’re feeling extra adventurous, then here's a top tip to supercharge your noodles… why not add in some cheese to your Chicken and Mushroom flavour Pot Noodle for an extra-indulgent experience. Once made, it should be happy days. But if it’s not, have a moan at the customer care department. And don’t forget to quote the code on the pot, so we know whom to send back to Noodle school.
- Be legendary, never chicken out and make your wildest dreams mushroom into reality with Pot Noodle Standard Chicken & Mushroom
- Top of the pots - The Nation's favourite instant noodle brand*
- A quick, filling and tasty snack pot, ready in just 4 minutes
- Suitable for vegetarians with none of those artificial colours or preservatives
- Our tasty, time-saving noodles are available in 11 cleverly convenient, deviously delicious flavours
- Standard Pot Noodle left you wanting more? Try our larger King Pots!
- Pack size: 90G
Noodle mix (96%): Dried noodles (69%) [WHEAT flour, palm oil, salt, firming agents (potassium carbonate, sodium carbonates)], maltodextrin, WHEAT flour, sweetcorn, potassium chloride, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate), flavourings (contain MILK), sugar, skimmed MILK powder, palm fat, salt, onion powder†, yeast powder (contain WHEAT, BARLEY), mushrooms (0.4%), herbs (chives†, sage), potato starch, mushroom juice concentrate†, acid (citric acid). Sauce sachet (4%): Soy sauce [water, soy sauce (SOYBEANS, WHEAT), salt, molasses, sugar, acid (acetic acid)]. †From sustainable agriculture May contain egg, celery and mustard
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place (hint: try the cupboard)
Preparation and Usage
- 1. RIP OFF LID. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level. Leave alone for 2 mins.
- 2. STIR. Leave for another 2 mins.
- 3. STIR AGAIN. Find sachet, add contents.
- 4. GRAB FORK ... and dig in.
- Make sure you eat it while it's hot. Do not reheat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||596 kJ||1933 kJ||1818 kJ||22%|
|Energy (kcal)||141 kcal||459 kcal||430 kcal||22%|
|Fat (g)||5.7 g||18.4 g||17 g||24%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.8 g||9 g||8.5 g||43%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||19 g||62.7 g||58 g||22%|
|of which sugars (g)||1.1 g||3.5 g||3.4 g||4%|
|Fibre (g)||1.2 g||3.7 g||3.7 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||3.2 g||10.3 g||9.8 g||20%|
|Salt (g)||0.63 g||2.1 g||1.9 g||32%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 305 g. ( Pack contains 1 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.