- Golden syrup flavour hot oat cereal.
- Did you know oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness? This is how Quaker's positive nutrition kick-starts your morning. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect. For more recipe ideas, visit @quakeroatsuk on Instagram and Facebook. For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: www.quaker.co.uk
- - Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- - Delicious porridge bursting with the nostalgic flavour of golden syrup
- - Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- - In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- - Helps lower cholesterol* †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
- For over 140 years, the Quaker family has been producing deliciously nourishing breakfasts from the mighty oat. Established in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell, Quaker Oats was created with the belief that everyone, everywhere should have access to good nutrition. There is a wide range of delicious Quaker breakfast solutions that are perfect for every unique schedule. Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- Oat beat-glucan 2.2g per 100g. Each serving (57g) contains 40% of the 3g oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Recycle Me!
- Pot - Recycle
- Remove Sleeve - Sleeve Recycle
- Foil - Recycle
- "Quaker" and the Quaker man device are registered trademarks.
- © Quaker Oats 2020
- Just add hot water
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Pack size: 57G
Quaker Rolled Oats (61%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavouring
- May contain Wheat, Barley, Soya. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
For Best Before, see base of potStore in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Good Morning!
- Less than 2 mins to the perfect porridge
- 1. Mix
- 2. Add boiling water to inside line & stir
- 3. Leave to stand/cook for 1 minute.
- Final stir & enjoy.
- Product not suitable for microwaving
- Product may be hot to hold.
Number of uses
This pack contains 1 serving
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 57g (%*)|
|Energy||1575 kJ||898 kJ|
|-||373 kcal||213 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||5.1 g||2.9 g (4%*)|
|of which Saturates||0.9 g||0.5 g (3%*)|
|Carbohydrate||66 g||37 g|
|of which Sugars||29 g||16 g (18%*)|
|Fibre||5.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||14 g||7.9 g|
|Salt||0.55 g||0.31 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 1 serving||-||-|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.