- Caffeinated taurine drink with sweeteners
- Red Bull Energy Drink, Sugar Free, 250ml
- Red Bull Sugarfree's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B-Group Vitamins, Aspartame & Acesulfame K, Alpine water
- One 250 ml can of Red Bull Sugarfree contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium
- One, 250 ml Red Bull Sugarfree can
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
- When To Drink
- Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives.
- What's Inside The Can
- Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body.
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
- B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
- Aspartame & Acesulfame K: Aspartame and Acesulfame K are among the most-tested and most-used sugar substitutes worldwide.
- Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
- Red Bull Gives You Wings
- Red Bull Energy Drink, Sugarfree, 250ml
- Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- With taurine
- Vitalizes body and mind
- Pack size: 250ML
Water, Acidifier Citric Acid, Carbon Dioxide, Taurine (0.4%), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonates, Magnesium Carbonate), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Aspartame), Caffeine (0.03%), Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12), Flavourings, Thickener Xanthan Gum, Colours (Caramel, Riboflavin)
Best before: see base of can.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled.
- Free From Sweeteners
- High caffeine content. Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (32 mg/100 ml). Consume moderately.
Name and address
Red Bull Company Limited,
Seven Dials Warehouse
42-56 Earlham Street,
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Energy||13 kJ (3kcal)|
|of which Saturates||0 g|
|of which Sugars||0 g|
|Niacin||8 mg / 50% NRV|
|Pantothenic Acid||2 mg / 33% NRV|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg / 143% NRV|
|Vitamin B12||2 µg / 80% NRV|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.