- Fruit Pastilles
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- If you're looking for a chewy, fruity-flavoured sweet, try the irresistible taste of Rowntree's® Fruit Pastilles. Every sharing bag contains a mixture of five fantastic flavours: blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Still irresistibly chewy and now vegan friendly for even more people to enjoy! We're confident that it's our best ever tasting recipe!
- These classic sweets are a great choice for treat time. And with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, you can feel happy to enjoy these as a fun treat.
- Did you know that Fruit Pastilles are the oldest sweet in the Rowntree's® family? In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Along with his brother, Joseph, and French confectioner August Claude Gaget, they developed the delicious taste of Rowntree's® in 1881. For more than 130 years these delicious chewy sweets have been making days more colourful with their irresistibly fruity taste and mouth-watering texture.
- Have you tried Rowntree's® Randoms®? They're deliciously fruity gummy sweets in millions of potential random combinations!
- Don't Recycle
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass®
- A sharing bag of our fruit flavoured pastilles
- Blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime and orange flavours
- Now vegan friendly for even more people to enjoy
- Our classic, colourful, chewy sweets are great for treat time
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 120G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Modified Starch, Concentrated Fruit Juice (1.2%) (Apple, Blackcurrant, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Strawberry), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Colours (Anthocyanins, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Beta-Carotene, Curcumin), Gum Arabic
For Best Before End See Base. Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 7 Sweets = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 7 sweets||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||20g||0%|
|of which: sugars||61.4g||15.9g||90g||18%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.