- Basil Pesto with Tofu.
- Visit sacla.co.uk for recipe ideas.
- Free-from dairy, wheat, and gluten, but still full of flavour. Just like our Classic Basil Pesto, this recipe has that authentic taste and texture. Instead of removing ingredients, we've used our expertise to find the ideal swap. In this case, tofu. Our Free From Vegan Basil Pesto is packed with goodness too.
- So if you're vegan, avoid dairy or can't eat gluten, you can still experience the joy of fantastic Italian food. For a fuss-free meal, spiralise courgettes and make Pesto courgetti.
- We've been making Pesto in Italy for generations and this gluten, wheat and dairy free recipe lets everyone enjoy the taste of Italy.
- Dairy, gluten & wheat free
- Pack size: 190G
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (38%), Tofu (5%) (Water, Soya Beans), Cashew Nuts, Rice Syrup, Potato Flakes, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Salt, Pine Kernels, Spices
- Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Keep in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Stir through gluten-free pasta, grains and your favourite vegan dishes.
- If safety button on cap is up do not use.
|Typical Values||Per 100g:|
|of which saturates||4.0g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
If safety button on cap is up do not use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.