- Classic Basil Pesto.
- Visit sacla.co.uk for recipe inspiration.
- Fragrant, fresh and still our No.1 Pesto. We believe it's all down to how we grow the leaves - under the strong Italian sunshine wafted by a soft, salty sea breeze.
- To make Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto, we pound together the fresh leaves with Grana Padano, Pecorino Romano and pine nuts. With one jar of our Basil Pesto you can create endless authentic dishes and Italian sides - from Friday night pizza and garlic bread, to prawn pasta and chicken tagliatelle.
- Pack size: 190G
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (36%), Cashew Nuts, Grana Padano PDO Cheese (Milk, Egg), Sea Salt, Glucose, Pecorino Romano PDO Cheese (Milk), Crushed Pine Kernels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flavourings, Potato Flakes, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid
- Not suitable for nut and peanut allergy sufferers For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Made in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Stir 1/4 jar into 100g hot pasta and serve.
- IF SAFETY BUTTON ON CAP IS UP DO NOT USE.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (47.5g)|
|of which Saturates||6.4g||3.0g|
|of which Sugars||3.5g||1.7g|
IF SAFETY BUTTON ON CAP IS UP DO NOT USE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.