- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto.
- Visit sacla.co.uk for recipe inspiration.
- Did you know it takes a whopping 20kg of fresh tomatoes to make 1kg of sun-dried tomatoes?
- For irresistible intensity, we think seven days drying under the Mediterranean sunshine is spot on.
- In the authentically Italian way, we blend our tomatoes with fresh basil, glorious Grana Padano cheese and pine nuts. The sweet and satisfying taste of our Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto is perfect paired with chicken kievs, fusilli and chorizo, or even a comforting cottage pie.
- Pack size: 190G
Tomato Puree, Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (10%), Sun-Dried Tomatoes (4%), Red Peppers (Sulphites), Cashew Nuts, Grana Padano PDO Cheese (Milk, Egg), Pecorino Romano PDO Cheese (Milk), Carrots, Pine Kernels, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt
- Not suitable for nut and peanut allergy sufferers For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Made in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Stir 1/4 jar into 100g hot pasta and serve.
- IF SAFETY BUTTON ON CAP IS UP DO NOT USE.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (47.5g)|
|of which Saturates||3.8g||1.8g|
|of which Sugars||3.9g||1.9g|
IF SAFETY BUTTON ON CAP IS UP DO NOT USE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.