- Gluten and wheat free soft seeded sliced loaf.
- Europe's No 1* Gluten Free - Est. 1922
- Our specially designed packaging guarantees a freshly baked taste without preservatives
- Join the Schär Club for exclusive promotions, social networking, recipes, coupons and expert advice.
- Already Europe's favourite in gluten-free, Schär are now here in the UK with the mission of making every food moment one you'll savour.
- Whether you're tucking into a piece of hot toast in the morning, or biting into a tasty sandwich at lunch, nothing beats great tasting bread. For our wholesome loaves we use a traditional sourdough recipe and nutritious ancient grains like millet and quinoa to create a lighter texture. But it's not just about what goes into our bread. It's about what doesn't too, and we choose not to add any preservatives, we think it's the way bread should be made.
- Decades of making mealtimes more enjoyable.
- That's why we're number 1.
- This product is packed in protective atmosphere.
- With millet, quinoa & honey with linseeds & sunflower seeds
- Baked with care
- Made with sourdough for a lighter texture
- Specifically formulated for people intolerant to gluten
- Enjoy straight from the pack for splendid sandwiches
- High fibre
- Lactose free (lactose < 0.007 g/100g)
- Gluten, wheat and preservative free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 300G
- High fibre
Maize Starch, Water, Sour Dough 12% (Rice Flour, Water), Rice Starch, Cereals 4.3% (Millet Flour 2.6%, Quinoa Flour 1.7%), Vegetable Fibre (Psyllium), Sugar Beet Syrup, Rice Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Soya Flakes 2.1%, Sunflower Seeds 2.1%, Soya Bran 1, 9%, Linseeds 1, 9%, Thickeners: (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Millet Flakes 1.4%, Soya Protein, Yeast, Salt, Honey 0.5%
- May also contain Lupin
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reclose the packaging and consume within a few days or freeze as soon as possible.Best before: See top of pack.
- Free From Preservatives
|Typical Values||100g||27g = 1 slice||% RI** per 27 g|
|Energy||1078 kJ||291 kJ|
|-||256 kcal||69 kcal||3 %|
|Fat||6.2 g||1.7 g||2 %|
|of which saturates||0.8 g||0.2 g||1 %|
|Carbohydrate||41 g||11 g||4 %|
|of which sugars||5.8 g||1.6 g||2 %|
|Fibre||8.7 g||2.3 g||-|
|Protein||4.4 g||1.2 g||2 %|
|Salt||0.91 g||0.25 g||4 %|
|**RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/2 000kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.