- Gluten and wheat free soft white sliced loaf.
- Europe's No 1* Gluten Free - Est. 1922
- Join the Schär Club for exclusive promotions, social networking, recipes, coupons and expert advice.
- Our specially designed packaging guarantees a freshly baked taste without preservatives.
- Follow us on: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Already Europe's favourite in gluten-free, Schär is now here in the UK with the mission of making every food moment one you'll savour.
- Whether you're tucking into a piece of hot toast in the morning, or biting into a tasty sandwich at lunch, nothing beats great tasting bread. For our wholesome loaves we use a traditional sourdough recipe and nutritious ancient grains like millet and quinoa to create a lighter texture. But it's not just about what goes into our bread. It's about what doesn't too, and we choose not to add any preservatives, we think it's the way bread should be made.
- Decades of making mealtimes more enjoyable.
- That's why we're number 1.
- This product is packed in protective atmosphere.
- With millet, quinoa & honey
- Baked with care
- Low FODMAP
- Made with sourdough for a lighter texture
- Specifically formulated for people intolerant to gluten
- High in fibre
- Gluten, wheat and preservative free
- Lactose free (lactose < 0.007 g/100g)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 300G
- High in fibre
Maize Starch, Water, Sour Dough (14%): (Rice Flour, Water), Rice Starch, Rice Syrup, Vegetable Fibre (Psyllium), Sunflower Oil, Millet Flour (2.6%), Soya Protein, Quinoa Flour (1.7%), Thickener: (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Honey (0.5%), Yeast, Salt
- May also contain Lupin
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reclose the packaging and consume within a few days or freeze as soon as possible.Best before: See top of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy toasted or straight from the pack.
- Great for dipping soldiers!
- Free From Preservatives
|Typical Values||100 g||27 g = 1 slice||% RI** per 27 g|
|Energy||1009 kJ||269 kJ|
|-||239 kcal||64 kcal||3 %|
|Fat||3.4 g||0.9 g||1 %|
|of which saturates||0.5 g||0.1 g||1 %|
|Carbohydrates||45 g||12 g||5 %|
|of which sugars||3.3 g||0.9 g||1 %|
|Fibre||7.3 g||2.0 g||-|
|Protein||3.5 g||0.9 g||2 %|
|Salt||1.0 g||0.27 g||5 %|
|**RI = reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.