- Red Pepper Sauce
- This is the genuine article.
- Tabasco® Original Red Pepper sauce is made from special peppers which ripen on the bush. Tabasco® Original Red Pepper sauce is made by aging special peppers in wood oak barrels. Years of curing time ferment the peppers and add a smoothness to the natural, robust flavour of the pepper. After ageing, the cured pepper mash is mixed with pure, strong vinegar, the seeds and skins are removed and the sauce is ready.
- Versatile… Tabasco® Original Red Pepper Sauce can be used to add flavour, or heat, to liven up any dish.
- You can easily taste the difference between Tabasco sauce and ordinary hot sauce.
- A Small Drop of History
- Created by Edmund McIlhenny in 1868, Tabasco® Sauce is still family owned and produced in its birth place, Avery Island, Louisiana.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Supplier of Tabasco® Sauce McIlhenny Company USA
- Gluten Free
- Pack size: 57ML
Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper (19%), Salt
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place.Best Before End See Top of Carton
Made in U.S.A.
Preparation and Usage
- Serving Suggestions
- Splash on pizza to add some spice!
- Bring out the best in breakfast, wake up eggs with a peppery punch.
- Shake on your burger to bring the flavours to life.
|Typical Values||(Per 100ml)|
|Of which saturates||0.2g|
|Of which sugars||<0.1g|