- Decaffeinated Black Tea
- Great Taste Award 2020 Winning! Great Taste is the largest and most trusted accreditation scheme for fine food and drink, with over 500 expert judges. 1-star means our product is 'simply delicious - a drink that delivers fantastic flavour.'
- Tetley Decaf Black Tea is smooth and refreshing, with none* of the caffine.
- *Decaffeinated to 0.2%.
- Tetley Decaf has all the great taste of Original Tetley, but with none* of the caffeine. It's the perfect brew if you're looking to reduce the amount of caffeine you drink, and great for unwinding with later in the day.
- Kettle on, it's time for Tetley. For as long as we can remember, we've been blending the perfect cuppa for every moment of your day. Now We're Talking!
- 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ and Founding Member of the Ethical Tea Partnership - From crop to cup, Tetley work to ensure our tea improves the lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance™ and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Teas, and we are a member of the Ethical Tea Partnership
Tetley Buyers and Blenders have been crossing the globe for over 180 years to source the freshest, tastiest ingredients to make the perfect tea blends and infusions.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 250G
Our Tea Bags contain 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Decaffeinated Black Tea
Store in a cool, dry place to keep the great taste of Tetley.
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Brewing the perfect Tetley cuppa…
- 1) One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot.
- 2) Add freshly boiled water, stir and brew to the right strength for you.
- 3) Try with or without milk/sugar, serve and enjoy!
Number of uses
|Typical Values||per 100ml infusion:|
|of which saturates:||0g|
|of which sugars:||0g|