- Wholegrain Brown Basmati Rice
- Visit Tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via email@example.com
- For full recipes, visit tilda.com/recipes.
- With half a century of expertise, we hand-select premium grains to make sure only the best rice is used in every Tilda pack. From the foothills of the Himalayas our wholesome Brown Basmati Rice is known for its wonderful aroma, nutty flavour and natural fibre that you'll adore from the very first taste. The perfect companion for soups, salads, casseroles and pilafs.
- Tilda® is a multicultural British brand that has been the go-to choice for rice aficionados for 50 years. Founded back in London in 1970, we introduced Pure Basmati to rice-loving communities from around the world, who were looking for aromatic Basmati that they couldn't find in the UK at the time.
- Today we are proud to sit at the heart of many dinner tables with our wide, delicious range including many Tilda® dry rice varieties as well as Tilda® Microwave Rice, Tilda® Super Grains and Tilda® Kids. All Tilda products are made with carefully sourced, natural ingredients so they're all nutritionally balanced and packed with natural goodness. By removing broken and inferior grains we make sure that our rice cooks up perfectly. Tilda® makes choosing the right rice for the right dish easy, allowing you to select the best grains so that you enjoy the most delicious flavour combinations as well as all of the authenticity of the original dish. So whether it's a zingy Thai curry with a sticky fragrant Jasmine rice, a vibrant jambalaya with textured Long Grain adding bite or a delicious biriyani with slender, delicate Basmati - the rice you choose can really elevate your favourite dish.
- Genuine goodness
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 1KG
Brown Basmati Rice
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place.
Produced and packed in the UK from an imported ingredient
Preparation and Usage
- There are many different ways to cook rice - this one is really simple:
- 1. Add 60g of Basmati per person to a large pan of boiling water.
- 2. Cook on a medium heat for 25 minutes.
- 3. Drain well, cover and let stand for 3 minutes then lightly fork through the grains and serve.
Number of uses
This pack contains at least 16 x 60g portions
|Typical Values||dry/uncooked rice Per 100g||dry/uncooked rice Per 60g|
|(of which saturates)||0.6g||0.4g|
|(of which sugars)||1.1g||0.7g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.