- Green Tea with Lemon Flavour
- Doing Good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, heat to twinings.co.uk.
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it taste like?
- Gentle sencha steaming and pan firing create this earthy blend to which we add a touch of deliciously sweet lemon flavour to create this sunny and bright green tea blend.
- What makes this tea different?
- Our crisp and refreshing green teas start their journey from the dewy, misty tea gardens of China. We've been picking the best leaves and buds for three centuries. Our master blenders use their detailed knowledge of these regions to create this invigorating blend which is full of character and ready to brighten up your day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- All natural ingredients
- 2 calories per cup
- Made with all natural ingredients nothing more, nothing less
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40G
Green Tea, Natural Lemon Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (10%)
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.
Number of uses
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||100ml of brewed tea typically gives you*|
|Energy||3kJ / 1kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|*Based on a green tea brewed with 200ml water for 2 minutes||-|