- A camomile infusion.
- Sourced with Care
- At Twinings we believe that everyone around the world has the right to a good quality of life. Our Sourced with Care programme aims to make this a reality for the communities we source from by enhancing livelihoods, enabling life opportunities and improving living standards. To learn more about our programme while you finish your cup, head to www.sourcedwithcare.com
- All natural ingredients*
- *All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.
- Leave behind the to-do lists and worries of the day and imagine them as tiny little dots swaying below as you float up, up and away.
- What does it taste like?
- Like the centre of these pretty daisy-like flowers, this is a golden infusion which is slightly sweet and floral.
- Box - Card - widely recycled
- Twinings is a registered trademark of R. Twining and Company Limited.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited, London
- Sealed for Freshness
- Naturally caffeine free
- 4 Calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 30G
- Sugar free
Camomile*, *All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste
The finest imported camomile, blended and packed in Hampshire
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
Box. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Infusion**|
|Energy||10 kJ / 2 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|**Based on an infusion brewed with 200ml water for 3 minutes||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.