- A herbal infusion with ginger
- Doing good
- With you support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- All natural ingredients*
- * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process in gentle to protect their delicate taste.
- The warming, soft light from a candle glows through the lanterns as they float up and away, bringing specks of brightness to the dark sky.
- What does it taste like?
- Ginger is one of the world's most loved ingredients, used across continents to add zing to salads and spice up stir fries. This infusion is warming, slightly peppery and has that lovely spice you'd expect.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Naturally caffeine free
- 4 calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 35G
- Sugar free
Ginger Root* (70%), Liquorice Root* (15%), Cinnamon* (10%), Cloves* (5%), * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process in gentle to protect their delicate taste
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
- Contains liquorice - people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed infusion**|
|Energy||10kJ / 2kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|** Based on an infusion brewed with 200ml water for 3 minutes||-|
Contains liquorice - people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.