- Chunky milk chocolate
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- YORKIE Original, five solid chunks of smooth, milk chocolate.
- YORKIE chocolate evolved from a bar that was originally launched in 1924 under the name 'York Chocolate' as a single milk chocolate bar produced in York.
- Throughout Second World War York Chocolate was the only chocolate Rowntree's continued to produce, it was produced as a plain chocolate with added vitamins to be sent to refugees in camps, or supplied for soldiers ration packs.
- In 1966 York Chocolate was discontinued, then 10 years later in 1976 York Chocolate is re-launched under than brand name YORKIE, with its name due to it being manufactured at our factory in YORK where it still continues to be produced to this day.
- YORKIE set out to be a chunky alternative to other rival chocolate bars and was advertised as the bar of choice of the long distance lorry driver in it TV advertisement with the caption "YORKIE - chunky milk chocolate".
- YORKIE advertising continued the association with motoring through the 1970's and 1980's and other later tongue-in-cheek campaigns have consistently positioned it as the man's chocolate brand.
- YORKIE does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Have you tried our Yorkie Raisin & Biscuits bars? The same delicious chunky milk chocolate, with an extra crunch!
- Five solid chunks of smooth, milk chocolate
- Milk chocolate is naturally free from colours & preservatives
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 46G
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (from Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain traces of Wheat Gluten For allergens see ingredients in bold
Store cool and dry For Best Before End: See Under Seal
Number of uses
Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per bar||Reference Intake**||%RI**|
|of which: saturates||17.3g||8.0g||20g||40%|
|of which: sugars||58.7g||26.9g||90g||30%|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.