- A proper brew
- When we say our tea's proper, we mean it's really good quality, it tastes lovely, and it's kind to people and planet.
- We work hard to make a brew you'll be proud of and because of you, we've been able to do lots of good stuff around the world - like planting millions of trees, investing in our tea growing communities and supporting grassroots cricket.
- Oh, and like all our products, it's completely Carbon Neautral®.
- Find out more at www.yorkshiretea.co.uk
- Certified Carbon Neutral product
- We are a member of Ethical Tea Partnership
- To find out more, visit www.yorkshiretea.co.uk/packaging
- Share your brew
- 160 Tea Bags
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C021781, www.fsc.org
- Rainforest Alliance Certified™ - Rainforest Alliance certification helps protect the environment and ensure sustainable livelihoods.
- We want our environmental impact to be positive and part of this is making our packaging as recyclable, reusable and compostable as possible.
- Yorkshire Tea is a registered trade mark of Bettys & Taylors Group Ltd.
By Appointment to HRH The Prince of Wales Suppliers of Beverages, Taylors of Harrogate North Yorkshire
- Pack size: 656G
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Blended and packed in the UK
Box. Widely Recycled Wrap. Not Yet Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.